Wednesday, April 22, 2015

First Trial of 9200 Little Giant Incubator

Photo courtesy of Amazon - Miller Mfg 9200 Egg Incubator
 
Well the exciting process of hatching baby chicks for the first time has officially begun!  It's day 3 of our 21 day incubation period. I have been waiting years to try this process out!
 
So right now I am getting my exercise.  I have the unit set up down in the basement and I keep running up and down the stairs checking the temperature and humidity.  Learning a ton about the Little Giant 9200 Still Air Incubator.  This units seems to work really well - holds the temperature perfectly even though it's styrofoam.  SOLD HERE.  Temperature has been maintained at about 99.5. I keep filling up the water reservoirs as well to keep the humidity level up.
 
We have 10 eggs in the incubator...hoping for good results!  Stay tuned!

No comments: