Monday, July 29, 2013

Old Dresser Converted to a Bathroom Vanity

Well - I'm sorry I have been away for so long.  No excuses...I did get bombarded with anonymous posts and some of them got very vicious!  I changed my settings and I think we are back in business.

So anyway - we are progressing along and getting closer and closer to moving to the country.  In fact, we are just about ready to start our bedroom addition to the farmhouse.  Construction is supposed to start this week!

So that being said - below is a project we did this past weekend.  We converted an old dresser into a bathroom vanity.  We are so excited and thrilled with the results.  Check it out. 

 
DRESSER BEFORE (ABOVE) (sorry a little blurry)


VANITY AFTER SINK INSTALLATION.
 
VANITY CLOSE-UP
 

1 comment:

Annie*s Granny said...

That is so cool! I love it! Now I want a vanity in my bathroom ;-)