Sunday, January 20, 2013

NEW Open Shelves in Farmhouse Kitchen

We tackled a couple of small projects at the farm today.

We added a couple of open display shelves over the refrigerator for our nesting bowls and our bee teapot and honey pot. I just love that teapot!

We also added some additional lighting in our open shelf pantry and boy is it ever bright! In the future I might be able to grow some herbs.

Last little addition was my antique/vintage kerosene stove that I found - it's authentic but of course we can't use it indoors. We could use it out in one of the barns in the winter.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.













1 comment:

Tonya @ My Cozy Little Farmhouse said...

LOVE the open shelves. And even more so, I love that little wood/ coal burner. I want a wood stove in my house so badly! Great progress!