Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Love Antiquing and Resale Shops!!!

Found a couple of very cute items while antiquing around the courthouse square last weekend and I thought I would share them with you.



My first surprise find was a honey bee teapot and honey jar I just LOVE and I had to have it!! (I think my bees would approve too - HAHA).  I think it will look adorable in the farmhouse kitchen on some of my open shelves - it'll kind of spruce up all the canisters.  The sales lady told me there will be matching honey bee plates in January!! Guess who will be going back for more in January? Lol

Also found a really nice older crock! The brand is Rows and my good friend that I was shopping with who has a ton of experience in pottery said it was a very good pottery piece. This will work perfect in the new kitchen to hold the extra utensils. 




Hope you all have a great day!  More kitchen work this weekend...STAY TUNES!