Monday, October 1, 2012

BARN IS 95% FINISHED!!!

Well - it has taken up most of the Summer of 2012 - but it was well worth the wait.  The newly added barn has been almost finished.  We have just a few more electrical items to take care of inside and then we will call it complete. 

We are really happy with how the barn turned out.  Dan did an absolute FANTASTIC job and I am very proud of him!!  Saying it was a lot of HARD work is an understatement.  I thank all of the great help that Dan received from Uncle Tom, Raymie, Dave, Josh, Timmy, and Bobby (and a few other behind the scene people ah-hem ME LOL).  Without everyone's input we would not have been able to get the job done right.  So thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!

I hope you enjoy the photos - I was the official photographer and gardener this summer.  This explains why I was absent from my blog for such an extended amount of time.

Stay tuned for the farmhouse kitchen remodel ... (demo started already)...  :-)










 



 
 






 
 

No comments: