I am hoping that this will be my solution!
How to Make a Tomato Plant Trellis
- Choose the beginning and end points of your trellis.
- Don’t forget to leave room on each side of your end tomato plants.
- Drive Pole A and Pole B into the ground until secure (no wobbling).
- Tie a wire or heavy twine from Pole A to Pole B.
- Note: twine stretches, you may have to re-tighten later.
- Add more wire/twine up the poles at one foot intervals.
- I usually go up five feet, making five wire rows.
- As tomatoes grow, attach larger stems to each available wire.
- Use a soft foam twist tie or wide garden tape.
- choose a tie that won’t cut into the vine as the plants and fruit add weight
- Sit back and wait for you bounty (that is after weeding and watering and…)